- I didn’t get the job that would’ve been my first choice. Mainly because I balked about handing in the application. My fault.
- I did, however, get a job finally. :)
- This week’s flute lesson went amazing.
- I got to go to the fitness class I’ve missed four straight weeks of.
- I am less than a week away from being unofficially done with high school! Then it’s time to study, study, study for econ.
- While I am not busy this semester, a lot of my friends are, and I’m having trouble keeping up with them. :(
- I hope I don’t fail at my new job. (I know I won’t, but there will be a lot more to remember than there was at last year’s summer job.)
- My own flute teacher is the best person ever.
- Did I mention I found a job?
- And that I’m almost done with high school?
- And that’s it’s finally spring and all the trees are blooming? Check out the blossoms below, and click on any photo to scroll through them all in a larger format. Leave a comment!
Very pretty! Truly spring views!
Thanks for commenting! Yes, this is my favorite part about spring. :)