- My first flute lesson was, in my eyes, almost a complete disaster.
- I went for my Chick-Fil-A interview on Monday, and they only hire people who will be there a year or more.
- I finished my accounting curriculum — two more subjects to go and I’m out of high school. :D
- Finally got my scholarship offers from my college. Money is always a good thing.
- Color Me Rad, my first 5K, was successfully completed as of today at 11 am. Training pays off!
- I have an interview at Rita’s, an Italian ice parlor, next week.
- I feel like a broken record, but I really need a job.
- Lately, it has been really difficult to remember to look for God in my everyday life.
- But, He is still amazing, and He continues to teach me. I love Him more every day! Even though I am a complete disaster, He guides my life and loves me. And has given me a gorgeous day to enjoy. So adios, blogosphere.
- Also, I am beginning to love 2 Corinthians very much.
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix out eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is unseen is temporary, but what is seen is eternal.
— 2 Corinthians 4:17-18